Saturday, August 1, 2009

Leighann's First Photo Shoot (July 31, 2009)
Jona came over last night and did such an amazing job with Leighann's first photo shoot. I appreciate her so much for doing this for us! It was so much fun to be together, have my mom here to enjoy the photo shoot and for Tony and I to have these memories! Here they are! Enjoy the pictures and thanks again Jona! Leighann is doing really well. She is up to 7lb 1oz as of her doctors appointment last Wednesday (July 29,2009). Her skin tag fell off of her ear beautifully and the cord stump came off right before her 2 week doctor appointment. She is eating well (up to 3 3/4 oz every 3 hours) and is such a beautiful blessing!!








This picture below is of me and Leighann in the rocker that my grandparents got for me when I was a baby, and the outfit that Leighann is wearing was mine when I was a baby!! (27 years ago)












3 generations of love!



















Mommy, Daddy and Leighann (hands, hearts and feet!)









Quilt above made by my parent's sweet neighbor and the afghan she is laying on is from my Great-Aunt Gladys (Leighann's great/great aunt).




Daddy and his princess wrapped in the beautiful quilt Aunt Celia made for her!






OUR FAMILY is complete!








Missy and her sister!



Peanut and her sister!

























3 comments:

Ricky and Jackie said...

She is adorable! The pictures are great. Can't wait to meet and hold her.

Ricky and Jackie

Sarah said...

What beautiful eyes!! She's precious!

Meredith said...

I love all of the pictures! Leighann is beautiful! See ya'll soon!