Monday, November 24, 2008

Check-up and Thanksgiving Blessings

Tony and I went in to the female doctor Friday afternoon and I did a lot of blood work and a few other tests'. We have not heard back from those yet, but trust everything is okay. I have been having a LOT of morning sickness throughout the day and continually tired with some mild cramping, but I am so THANKFUL for this opportunity. God has truly blessed us and we are so thankful for family and new beginnings this Thanksgiving holiday season. I bought the book "What to Expect When You are Expecting" and look forward to reading that in the coming weeks. A few nights ago we got two "onesies" for our baby. We got one that says "My First Christmas" with a cute stocking on it that could be for a boy or girl and another one that talks about Santa and grandparents. It was really cute too. I wonder how many outfits we will have by the time he/she comes into this world! As of last Friday, our little bundle of joy is due July 6, 2008! We will have our first ultrasound where we get to see our baby and hear his/her heartbeat December 8th. Please keep us in your prayers during these last few weeks of the crucial first trimester. I hope that everyone will enjoy their time with family and friends during this Thanksgiving week. Let us all pause for a moment in the hussle and bustle, to remember all the gifts that God has given to each of us. We take so much for granted. God bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Well, I am just still beaming with excitement for you myself still! I want you to just soak every moment in with your pregnancy like you are doing now! I love you best friend!